Is it possible that it's a bug that the stream gets requested multiple
times? Or if it is by design, why? I can't see a reason for it.

I also cannot only return a new IResourceStream when it's not instantiated
yet in my ResourceStreamResource, because the AttachmentInputStream from
Ektorp is not serializable, I get errors if I try that. As far as my
knowledge goes I see myself with no option left..