I'm not 100% sure, but I think your inner form is submitted by the AjaxFormValidatingBehavior attached to textfield ertek. Try to remove it to see if the form is still submitted.
Hi,

I have the following use case. I have some questionnaires and a couple of
questions belong to every questionnaire.
I created a nested form component contains two forms. First does nothing
just has some buttons (save,delete,cancel,reset) and contains as many child
forms as the number of questions.
So it's fine and almost everything work. My problem is when I want to delete
the items and click delete button then the inner form's onSubmit event also
fires although I set the delete.setDefaultFormProcessing(false) behaviour on
delete button. Same is with reset and cancel button. Both of them fires
inner form's onSubmit event.

http://pastebin.com/zErvmG5J

tia, Sandor