Hello,

I am new to Wicket and have recently inherited a moderately large Wicket
application. I have been asked to upgrade the application from version 1.4
to 1.5, and have run into a problem with the way this application handles
ModalWindows, and the receiving of values therefrom.

I have attached two Wicket Quickstarts (one for 1.4 and one for 1.5) which
show the nature of my problem. Both quickstarts have much the same code, and
I will explain the expected behaviour.

On launching the application, click on the link in "Show Window" to show the
modal window. Enter any value (eg, "test") into the input element on the
form and click "Go". Then close the modal window. The value that you entered
should appear after the text "Value is: " on the home page.

This works in the 1.4 quickstart, but not in the 1.5.

Obviously the quickstarts are significantly cut down from the actual
application I have inherited, so I would value advice on how to fix this in
1.5 without significant refactoring, if possible.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Cheers,

Greg

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4651794/testmodals.tar.gz