Hello,

I'm reimplementing my dojo interface again with version 6.0.0 of wicket.

I need to replicate same functionality that gives ResourceAggregator +
OnDomReadyHeaderItem.

I mean, I need that every script that goes into the require when don is
aggregated.

require(["dojo/dom", "dojo/domReady!"], function(dom){
        // All scripts here...
});

So I just want to create a new header item called DojoReadyHeaderItem
and add everything needed to the same script at the begining of the
page.

Behaviors will do something like this:

response.render(DojoReadyHeaderItem.forScript("foobar"));
                response.render(DojoReadyHeaderItem.forScript("foobar2"));

And the result will be like:

require(["dojo/dom", "dojo/domReady!"], function(dom){
        foobar;
        foobar2;
});

How can I do this with current implementation?

I don't know how to add my own ResourceAggregator...

Thank you in advance.