From: Alec Swan [mailto:alecs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 2:00 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wicket 1.5 migration questions

I tried Martin's approach but it didn't work because
RequestCycle.get().getRequest().getRequestParameters() is empty when
accessed from inside getName(). Maybe I am doing it wrong, so here are some
questions:
1. PackageResourceReference does not have a no-arg constructor, so what
parameter should I pass from MyPackageResourceReference() to super(..)?
2. How are the callers supposed to use MyPackageResourceReference if its
constructor does not take parameters? In the past they would call
request.renderJavaScript(new
MyPackageResourceReference("relative/path/file.js")), but you suggest that
constructor is not taking any parameters.

Thanks,

Alec

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Paul Bors <p...@bors.ws> wrote:
> Hey Alec,
>
> I think Martin was referring to his earlier reply on Sep 06, 2012; 2:02pm
from the thread when he asked you to try and extend PackageResourceReference
and then mount your resources as:
> mountResource("/global", new MyPackageResourceReference())
>
> Give that a try and let us know how it works out :)
>
>  ~ Thank you,
>    Paul Bors
>
> PS: Martin would know better, he's a developer on Wicket's team (you can
tell from his e-mail address).
> I'm just another fellow Wicket-er.

>>> http://wicket.apache.org/apidocs/1.5/org/apache/wicket/request/resou
>>> r