Hi - I have data strings coming from database e.g. ABC, 123, DEF,456. Now I
am creating a MultilineLabel to hold the string with new line characters to
diplay on the page with line breaks. It is working fine but I want to
display them as mark up list items as it would display with the following
mark up. Can you please suggest how i can do this in Wicket code as my model
is being created in wicket? Do I need to use WebMarkupContainer instead of
MultiLineLabel?

<ul>
    <li>ABC</li>
    <li>123</li>
    <li>DEF</li>
    <li>456</li>
</ul>

dbLabelText = ABC.append("\n").123......
add(new MultiLineLabel("label", dbLabelText));

Please give an example.