We're using RenderStrategy.REDIRECT_TO_RENDER (ie "redirect after post"
strategy; in 1.4.x this was working fine and our FeedbackMessage's were
rendered correctly against their reporter using ComponentFeedbackPanel.

Having upgraded to 6.0.0, the messages no longer appear.

Investigating, it seems that the FeedbackMessage#detach() causes reporter
to be set to null, meaning that the ComponentFeedbackPanel's filter makes
no match on the subsequent render.

Changing the RenderStrategy to REDIRECT_TO_BUFFER causes the feedback
messages to appear.

This looks like a regression to me?  But perhaps there's something I'm
meant to do that isn't in the 6.0.0 migration notes?

Any advice welcome!
Dan