Hello,
I have a very common pattern in which from a list, I can to detail of
an element in the list.
In the detail page I have a reference back to the page list.
The page list can be different, several list might point to the same detail.
Until now I have been using page reference to return to the previous
page, and it works well.
However, passing the page reference to the constructor of the detail
page, means that page is not bookmarkable (unless I am mistaking
something)

Is there a way a can pass the page reference as a request parameter,
and so make the page bookmarkable? (ex. by using id, page map, etc).
Of course if no page reference can be retraced from the map, then we
just ignore the back reference.

Any ideas?

- Nelson