Hi

I will release today or Monday a wicket-dashboard project on github. This
project it's an open source project (Apache license) based on the dashboard
implementations from nextserver (for a live demo see
http://http://demo.next-reports.com/ user:demo, password:demo).
I used jquery sortable from wiquery (in another project I uesd jqwicket) for
drag&drop. When user stop on drag&drop a widget, a js function calls a
wicket behavior with a json (as parameter) that contains the position
(column and row) for each widget.
I have a implementation for widgets like charts (openflashchart), text,
pivot (see https://github.com/decebals/wicket-pivot)

Best regards,
Decebal