Hello Joachim,

I am trying to replace Gmap2 with Gmap3 in our webapp, I could not find
a method similar to GMap2's method GInfoWindow.open(GMarker,
Component).\
In GMap3 it seems a GInfoWindow can only have it's content set to a
String.
Is there any plan to implement this, or is there another way of using a
GInfoWindow with a wicket component as content ?

Thank you,

Sylvain.

P.S. I also found that the GMap3's fitMarkers works only for works in
AjaxRequests ( See issue https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues/155
)