Hi,

I have Wicket filter at /*
and RESTEasy in AS 7, which is a servlet at /rest/*

Wicket processes 404 because of

          <filter-mapping>

             <filter-name>WicketFilter</filter-name>
             <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
             <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
             <dispatcher>ERROR</dispatcher>
     </filter-mapping>
     <error-page>
            <error-code>404</error-code>
            <location>/404</location>
    </error-page>

Now when I send 404 from a REST pojo, it's goes to Wicket as well. Which
I don't want to - it's rest, So I'd like to keep it simple and minimal.

What's the best way to solve this? web.xml doesn't offer much, so I
guess it would be similar to this?
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/how-to-write-json-response.html

if( ... path.contains("/rest/")
    requestCycle.getResponse().write(" ... ");

Or is there some way to exclude some requests from being processed by
Wicket from within?

Thanks,
Ondra