Hi,

Which browser do you use ? I guess it is worst with IE.

In general having a big table with many event listeners (inline or
not) will lead to slower rendering.
In our app we also need a table with many rows/columns and we use
event delegation - there is only one event listener attached at the
there we extract the specific data from the event's targetElement.
This scales much better.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:30 PM, obell <oddg...@deltasoft.no> wrote:
> In Wicket 6 ajax events changed from being inline (
>

>    <input type="text" wicket:id="compWithAjaxBehavior"/>
>

> I have worked around this, but I would really prefer the official way... Is
> this being looked at, or is it just unavoidable because of the new way of
> doing things?
>
> On my pc, I get about 3 seconds extra wait-time in wicket 6 vs wicket 1.5.8
> for a list with 100 rows...

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development