Hi,

I have a component that I use to do my own feedback an stuff.
This component contains a LabeledWebMarkupContainer, which is passed inside
the constructor.
This LabeledWebMarkupContainer can be a TextField, DropDownChoice, Radio,

The constructor is like this:

public MyFeedBackComponent(LabeledWebMarkupContainer component){
    // here i want to add behavior for all kind of components
    component.getAjaxRequestAttributes().add(new AjaxCallListener());
}

So the implementation you suggest isn't applicable in my situation I guess..