Hi,

We will need some more information to be able to find the problem.
"It works in Firefox, but doesn't in IE" doesn't tell much.

What really matters for this functionality is whether the page itself
is versioned. By default all pages are versioned - see
org.apache.wicket.settings.IPageSettings#getVersionPagesByDefault.

Please describe what you do in the page and what is the result when
you go back. What is different between FF and Chrome ?
Check whether the browser doesn't use its cache when you go back.

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Uwe Schäfer <u...@thomas-daily.de> wrote:
> On 10/03/2012 08:44 AM, vidhi wrote:
>
> Hi
>

>>    After reading the documentation and forum discussions on the same topic
>> tried to put my components and everything in a form and used the -
>

>>               form.setVersioned(true);
>> for enabling the Browser BackButton Support.
>

>>    This works fine for Mozilla Firefox. However, the Back Button of Chrome
>> and Internet Explorer fails
>

> We currently suffer from the same problem. using method GET does not change
> the issue.
>
> Any idea?
>
> cu uwe

Martin Grigorov