Hi,

I've got a relatively complex jquery filter widget (for a property listings
site) which allows users to filter properties using a number of criteria
(neigbourhood, price range, property type, bedrooms etc).

The widget works well (at least on the old site) and I want to carry on
using it on the new wicket site.

I've build the page for property filter list (ListRealtyAdverts) and its
serving up the jquery widget fine using renderHead(HtmlHeaderContainer) to
include the jquery js files and also using TextTemplate interpolation.

The jquery  widget initiates a $.ajax({}) call to the server, which then
returns a text/html response,

an example of the url of the $.ajax call is:

http://www.mydomain.com/mls/list-with-filter-ajax-html.jhtml?_=1349428009131&operation_types=rental-standard&address_city=london&price_range=400~GBP~straight$!$1800~GBP~straight&property_types=flat&property_types=house&property_types=town-house&defined_values=images&defined_values=map&address_areas=1&address_areas=2&current_page=1&order_fields=dateUpdated~desc

My question is what is the best way to plumb the above call (I can obviously
change the url) so that the text/html is returned by wicket, is there a
special kind of AjaxPageResource or something?

How do I get the url for the ajax resource?

I'm using Wicket 1.5.8.

Cheers

Simon