I have an application which worked in Wicket 1.5.x, but something seems to
be broken, after updating to 6.1.1.

I have a table listing machines on the left side. When an item is clicked, I
update a table on the right using AJAX.

This updated table contains a lot of AjaxLinks, but none of the them works.

Clicking them triggers nothing. Nothing happens in my Firebug console.

Looking at the ajax-response in Firebug, I see no header-contribution
element in the response.

I would expect, to see lines like this, in the header-contribution of the
ajax-response, but nothing:

Wicket.Ajax.ajax({"u":"./?3-4.IBehaviorListener.0-tabs-panel-list-computerli
st.table-computerlist.table_body-computerlist.table.row-0-computerlist.table
.row.link","e":"click","c":"idcd1"});;

Is this a bug, or have I missed something while upgrading from 1.5. til
6.1.1?

Best regards

Ais