Hi, all!

I have a problem with list of AjaxLazyLoadingPanels. Only the first panel
loads, but others never. It's looks like this:
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652907/lazyloading.jpg>

I need to load N lazyPanels, and I trying to do next:

*In Java:*

List components = new ArrayList();
for (int i = 0; i < 6; i++) {
    components.add(i);
}

add(new ListView("list", components) {
            @Override
            protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
                item.add(new AjaxLazyLoadPanel("ajaxPanel") {
                    @Override
                    public Component getLazyLoadComponent(String markupId) {
                        return new Label(markupId, "Simple Label");
                    }
                });
            }
});

*In HTML:*

But this does not works.
I tried to set every ALLP's markupId unique, but this led to the fact that
even the first element-loaded stoped.

Can somebody help me with this problem?

Regards, Michael.