Michal,

I wrote a mapper which mounts all resources in a package at a fixed url.
This eliminates the need for a mapper per resource.

See
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Wicket-1-5-alternative-to-1-4-shared-resources-class-aliases-td4652842.html

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 18-10-2012 16:35, schreef Michal Wegrzyn:
In Initializer implementation I do something like:

                PackageResourceReference logoReference = new PackageResourceReference(
MyInitializer.class, "img/custom_header_logo.png" );
                WebApplication.get().getSharedResources().add(
"img/custom_header_logo.png", logoReference.getResource() );
                WebApplication.get().mountResource(
"img/custom_header_logo.png", logoReference );

It makes for every mounted image new request mapper.
Won't it be a problem for a lot of custom images?

Best regards,
Michal Wegrzyn