I added an AutocompleteAjaxComponent to a Form on a Page. While the
component renders, Im not seeing any of the associated WiQuery JS bindings
in the rendered page (so my getValues() method never gets invoked) - I
copied the example code from the WiQuery-examples project, and that sample
has the WiQuery JS bindings and works ok, but I didnt see any
initialization of WiQuery so Im assuming it's done implicitly via the use
of the ui-component.

Does WiQuery have to be initialized and if so, how?  If not, any
suggestions as to why the WiQuery JS isnt being added to the final rendered
page?