Hi,

Wicket comes only with slf4j-api.jar. The application developer should
provide the implementation.
Check with 'mvn dependency:tree' that there is no other SLF4J impl
than yours (logback).
Additionally with ClassLoader#getResources("/logback.xml")
(logback-test.xml, logback.groovy, log4j.properties) you may find
whether there is one of those in the classpath and where exactly.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend