Hi Martin,

Thanks for your answer! Yes, I think it - indirectly - answers the need!

In short: Google Analytics does not take into account the canonical links
directly (it appears to be for indexing purpose only). However, you put me
on the right direction, and a simple solution is provided here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9103794/canonical-url-in-analytics

I will give this a try and will let you know!

Thanks again & best regards,
Sebastien.