From: Adriano dos Santos Fernandes [mailto:asfernan...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Adriano dos Santos Fernandes
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 11:36 AM
To: wicket-users
Subject: EXTERNAL: Migration of generateCallbackScript to Wicket 6

Hi!

I'm migrating from Wicket 1.5 to 6, and I have a couple of
generateCallbackScript usage that I have no idea what to do.

An example:

    class ToolbarBehaviour extends AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior
    {

        @Override
        protected void respond(AjaxRequestTarget target)
        {
            int itemNumber =
getRequest().getRequestParameters().getParameterValue("item").toInt();
            ToolItem item = Toolbar.this.registeredItems.get(itemNumber);
            item.onClick(target);
        }

        public CharSequence getAjaxUrl(String params)
        {
            return generateCallbackScript("wicketAjaxGet('" +
getCallbackUrl() +
                "&" + params + "'");
        }
    };

This is an integration with ExtJS toolbar, and getAjaxUrl() isused to build an
ajax call in another place.

I do also have similar JQueryBehavior's using generateCallbackScript and adding
parameters to them.

How to code this with Wicket 6?

Adriano