Hello Bas,

Am 27.10.2012 23:04, schrieb Bas Gooren:
> So just to confirm:
> Say you have an entity House, you'll have
>
> House.class
> House.properties

Yes. The beginning of my book example author properties file is (German
naming):
# Entity Autor
LabelPlural=Autoren
Label=Autor
Title=Autor
Description=Autor
autornrLabel=Autornr
autornrTitle=Autornr
autornrDescription=Eindeutige Nummer des Autors
... for other fields

> 1) where in the properties file you have a key "Label" with a value?
> 2) and in wicket you say getString("House.Label"), or new
> ResourceModel("House.Label")?
>
> If this is the case, write a custom string resource loader, which takes
> the first part of the resource key, and checks if there is a matching
> entity with associated property file. Then use the other parts of the
> property key for the actual lookup in the property file.

Thank you, I didn't have the idea of putting the Entity class name as
part of the key, so it can be significant for caching. I modified my
custom string resource loader as you suggested and added the
"EntityClassName." to my ResourceModels and it works!

Thank You
Dieter Tremel