Not sure how you have implemented your authorization stuff, but with
auth-roles it should be trivial to implement a @OnlyNotLoggedIn
annotation for your pages, and extend the authorization check to check
for the presence of that annotation.

Another way would be to register an OnBeforeRenderListener in your
application that performs this check and issues the redirect.

Martijn