Hi,

I'm using wicket 1.4.7 and I'm facing some problem trying to solve some problem
about URLs:

1) I'm using the classes:
mount(new HybridUrlCodingStrategy(WebPageNaming.ADMIN_PAGE, AdminPage.class,
false));

mount(new MixedParamHybridUrlCodingStrategy(WebPageNaming.EN + SLASH +
WebPageNaming.CORPORATIVE_SECTION_EN, SectionPageEN.class, false, new
String[]{ParameterNaming.URL_SECTION}));

ir order to mount the URLs, but it looks like:
http://localhost:8080/balune/en/corporativesection/home.16.1 when I hit an AJAX
button like this:

private class LoginForm extends Form<LoginUserView> {

private static final long serialVersionUID = 1673801238179569937L;

public LoginForm(String id) {

super(id);

}

@Override

public void onSubmit() {

if (BaluneSession.get().signIn(loginUserView.getEmail(),
loginUserView.getPassword())) {

if (!continueToOriginalDestination()) {

BaluneApplication.get().getPrepareUtils().prepareReloadByPageAndParams(getRequestCycle(),
 pageParameters);

else {

this.error(getString("loginError"));

previously I was using "mountBookmarkablePage" and
"MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy" but URLs looked uglier.

Is there any solution in this wicket version (I wouldn't like to change the
version because it's and "old" app and it would be so much work to resolve the
incompatibilites) to make the URLs look prettier? I'd like them to not change
when I hit an AJAX button...

2) in production, the parameter jsessionid is appended to the URL. is there any
way to avoid that in wicket? or is because Tomcat?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Fernandez