Hi group,

In my Wicket application I have an applet. In the background it requests
servlet and finally executes Wicket behavior via js.
If one request is performed, then everything works without problems.

Lately I have changed applet and now it can do one or three requests.
If it performs three requests then StalePageException is thrown, which causes
page refreshed and that is not a desired behavior.
When I debug difference between render counter and page counter is exactly 2,
so I think that issue is connected with two "extra" applet requests.

Do I miss something on the Wicket side? If not, what is the best way to avoid
StalePageException in this case?

Best regards,
Michal Wegrzyn