Hi,

I'm using WicketURLEncoder (1.4.18) to encode some parameter values.
Exactly WicketURLEncoder.QUERY_INSTANCE, but the problem if parameter
value contains "/" (slash) character, eg.: "1 Mbit/s", which is not
escaped. This cause an error in url coding startegy which is based on
key/value pairs (/key1/value1/key2/value2) because value contains "/"
and brokes the whole url.

Here it is an output from different version of WicketURLEncoder for this value:
WicketURLEncoder.PATH_INSTANCE = 1%20Mbit%2Fs
WicketURLEncoder.FULL_PATH_INSTANCE = 1%20Mbit/s
WicketURLEncoder.QUERY_INSTANCE = 1+Mbit/s

So should I use PATH_INSTANCE to encode these parameter values instead
of QUERY_INSTANCE?

I do not use Wicket 6, but maybe the same problem is in that version?

--
Best regards,
Daniel