On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Anatoly Kupriyanov <kan....@gmail.com> wrote:
> wicketTester.clickLink("myLink");
>
> The WicketTester renders another page, the page rendering requires a lot of
> other injected dependencies, and the unit test set-up grows too much
> making  the test fragile. I just want to verify that another page is set as
> a response page.
>
> Is it possible to do it? What are the best practices for unit testing of a
> wicket application?

This is actually a good point to improve your application and its tests.
Use dependency injection to organize your application, say through
wicket-guice or wicket-cdi. Use an alternative test Guice module to
build your pages with while testing. So, when you reach the second
test page, it gets built with low-cost data,

Respectfully,
Eric Jablow