Thank you, but my second was more on generating REST-like URLs, not
consuming them. I have rephrased my example below.

In init:
mountPage("/guide/${guideId}/step/${stepNo}", classOf[GuidePage])

In StateLessLink.onClick:
setResponsePage(new GuidePage(1984, 1))

It generate this URL (the last number changing):
http://localhost:8080/guide//step/?3