Hi,

I am using Wicket 6.3. I have searched a lot, but somehow didn't find how to
solve this: I would like to have texfields and checkboxes in a datatable.
The following code is not working:

Java:
List<IColumn&lt;Feststellung, String>> columns = new
ArrayList<IColumn&lt;Feststellung, String>>();
columns.add(new PropertyColumn<Feststellung, String>(new
Model<String>("Status"), "status") {
    @Override
    public void populateItem(Item<ICellPopulator&lt;Feststellung>> item,
String componentId, IModel<Feststellung> rowModel) {
        super.populateItem(item, componentId, rowModel);
        item.add(new CheckBox("status"));
    }
});
this.table = new DefaultDataTable<Feststellung, String>("feststellungen",
columns, this.dataProvider, 10);

Html:
<form wicket:id="tableForm">

</form>

I get the following error message:
Last cause: The component(s) below failed to render. Possible reasons could
be that: 1) you have added a component in code but forgot to reference it in
the markup (thus the component will never be rendered), 2) if your
components were added in a parent container then make sure the markup for
the child container includes them in <wicket:extend>.

1. [CheckBox [Component id = status]]
2. [CheckBox [Component id = status]]
3. [CheckBox [Component id = status]]

Is it possible what I want to do?