Hi all,
I have been trying all the ways to display PDF through wicket.
I have my pdf resource in Byte[].
I tried the following methods in my AjaxButton's onSubmit method:
1. this gives me exception:
Header was already written to response!
Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response: Error: Invalid XML:
%PDF-1.4

WebResponse r = (WebResponse)getRequestCycle().getResponse();
r.setContentType("application/pdf");
r.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=\"data.pdf\"");
r.write(reportService.generatePDF());
getRequestCycle().setResponsePage(DownloadPopup.class);
-------------
2.this gives me exception:
Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response: Error: Invalid XML:
%PDF-1.4

ByteArrayResource bar = new ByteArrayResource("application/pdf",
reportService.generatePDF());
RequestCycle.get().scheduleRequestHandlerAfterCurrent(new
ResourceRequestHandler(bar, null));
3. I also tried example from AJAX update and file download in one blow
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/ajax-update-and-file-download-in-one-blow.html
<https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/ajax-update-and-file-download-in-one-blow.html>

but Im not able to convert Byte array to IResourceStream.

Anyone knows how to do this?

appreciated!