Corbin, James wrote:
> The ListView is not in a form, which is why I am leaving the default for
> setReuseItems to false.
> I am using a LoadableDetachableModel and verified the load that rereads
> the cookies, does in fact get called after I delete them (reset method
> call below).  If I break in the load of the detachable model, it is
> reading that there are still values for the cookies I deleted in the
> previous step.
>
> Basically, here is the body of my Ajax Link's onClick,
>
> RecentlyViewedItemsCollection c = new
> RecentlyViewedItemsCollection(util.getCurrentUser());
>                               c.reset(); // this actually deletes all the
> cookies
>                               getModel().detach(); // this forces the
> detachable model to call its
> load, which attempts to re-read specific cookies that should no longer
>                       exist
>
> target.add(RecentlyViewedItemsPanel.this.get("itemContainer")); //
> lastly, I refresh the parent (WebMarkupContainer) of the ListView
>
> I would have expected that when the model's load method is called that it
> would see that the cookies were removed, but it still finds them.

Have you confirmed that the cookie store is updated on AJAX
requests? (a) are the updated cookies sent, and (b) are they made
available properly for your app code; i.e., don't use some
previously cached values?

I'd wireshark the request and then step through the cookie
gathering code to check what values are sent in the AJAX request
and where the load() method gets its values from.

        Joachim