I think that the missing button is a bug while uploaded images are placed into temp dir. I don't know if there is a way to configure this path.
Hi,

I have a form with a textarea TinyMceBehavior attached. I would like to
provide users to upload and include images in their articles. I did the
following method:

ImageUploadPanel imageUploadPanel = new ImageUploadPanel("uploadPanel");
TinyMCeAdvancedSettings settings = new TinyMCeAdvancedSettings();
ImageUploadPlugin plugin = new
ImageUploadPlugin(imageUploadPanel.getImageUploadBehavior());
settings.add(plugin.getImageUploadButton(),
TinyMCESettings.Toolbar.first,TinyMCESettings.Position.after);
add(imageUploadPanel);
article.add(new TinyMceBehavior(settings));

The result is that upload button's icon is missing but the upload function
works. I can upload files but have two problems.
First is I'm not able to control where to put uploaded files (Not even know
where are they now. I suppose somewhere tmp dir). The second one is that
after upload img inserted in the article  the following  way:

If anyone could point to what I'm wrong I really would appreciate that!

thnx, Sandor