Hi,

What are the requirements for this widgets ?
Recently another user asked for the same functionality and we realized that
there are several limitations, the most important one - CORS.
Please create a mini application that shows the requirements and we can try
to finish it together. You can put it in GitHUb/BitBucket/... or send the
archive directly to me.