Hi
I am using resourceLink for a grammatically generated pdf resource:
PopupSettings popupSettings = new PopupSettings("resourcePage",
PopupSettings.RESIZABLE

PopupSettings.SCROLLBARS).setHeight(500).setWidth(700);
ResourceLink resourceLink = (ResourceLink) new
ResourceLink("resourceLink",getMyResource());
resourceLink.setPopupSettings(popupSettings);
myForm.add(resourceLink);

when the popup window opens the name is "Page(application/pdf object)"
instead of "resourcePage",
and the link is
http://localhost:8080/myCompany/previewPDf?3-IResourceListener-myForm-resourceLink

The resource is generated when user comes to this page by using page
parameters sent from previous page.

I notice there are few ways to mount url in application.java but how can I
mount this dynamic resource?
another question, sometimes when I open the popup from resourceLink, the
contents (pdf) are not updating. is there any cache in resourceLink?

Thanks