From: Paul Bors [mailto:p...@bors.ws]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:44 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Announce] wicket-dashboard

Thanks Decebal,

I also was able to solve the conflict yesterday the other way around by
removing the dependency from wicked-charts.
Your approach is much better as wicked-charts has this hardcoded (I'll open
a separate request for that project).

Let me know if you'd like me to pass on to you my dashboard HighCharts
widget panel for your demo that's using wicked-charts.

~ Thank you,
  Paul Bors

PS: I might be able to help you migrate it to Wicket 6 if and once my
management gives the green light on my POC :)