Hi,

The feedback messages are rendered in FeedbackPanel. Once rendered they are
removed at the server side. So the next render of the FeedbackPanel will
remove them from the UI too.

Example:
1) the user enters invalid password -> an error feedback message is shown
2) the user opens the Modal to reset/re-send his password -> code:
success("The new password is sent to m...@example.com");
target.add(feedbackPanel);

target.add(feedbackPanel); will re-render the FeedbackPanel and this will
replace the message from 1) with the one from 2)