I'm hoping this will be an easy question to answer for the wicket gurus out
there.

I'm developing an app that will have pages specific to companies. They will
be able to configure styles and logos and all the pages will be branded for
their company. The root url looks like http://server/app. I'm going to have
an Apache web server proxy in front of it that looks like http://yourcompany
that will proxy to the backing tomcat instance.

My problem is that I'm not sure how to formulate a URL that wicket can use
to parse the institution id. I was thinking that I could proxy
http://company1 to http://server/app/1 and http://company2 to
http://server/app/2. I'm not sure if this is a best practice for this
situation but it seems reasonable.

*Question*
How do I parse this kind of parameter from within wicket? IRequestMapper?
*Note*
Some pages will be secured requiring the user to log in, and other pages
will be publicly accessible.

Thanks for your time.

Josh