It seems you hosting provider does not support websockets. For some reason,
in Chrome the downgrade to 'streaming' works fine, but in Firefox it does
not. Firefox keeps trying to establish a ws connection, which fails over
and over again. I think this is a problem in Atmosphere. You could try
asking this question at their google groups. I've created a ticket
(WICKET-4946) for passing parameters to atmosphere, which would allow you
to disable websocket.

Best regards,
Emond Papegaaij