Hello,

I've been using net.ftlines.wicket-bean-validation for a while now and I
suppose that the new experimantal org.apache.wicket.wicket-bean-validation
is based on the ftlines version and will eventually replace it (at least
for wicket 6 and above)?
Can I just replace the ftlines version with the new one or are there any
incompatibilities (except from the obvious difference in package names)?

Thanks in advance