Concerning Wicket 1.5/6:

I've mounted a page for example with a mount path like "product.html" and
with a query string (PageParameter) like "product.html?product=1234". This
is my old mounting path which has already been indexed by Google.
The new mounting path for the same page will look different, say
"product/product-name/1234".
To forward requests from obsolete links to the new one, I've added a kind of
"Redirect Page" which does nothing but redirecting to the new Url. The
redirect page is mounted with the old path.

public RedirectPage( final PageParameters parameters, final String url )
{
        super(parameters);
        throw new RedirectToUrlException( url ,
HttpServletResponse.SC_MOVED_PERMANENTLY );
}

If I would change the mounting path for more than 5 or 10 pages, this kind
of solution could be very annoying.
Is there another way to solve this. I would prefer something like a Map
which holds old and new mounth paths and a kind of "Mapper" which is
responsible to map obsolete URLs to new ones.
Exists such a solution which I'm not aware of?