Hi all,

Im just trying to setup a basic project structure in Eclipse with Wicket and Spring. I think its pretty smart to separate both Wicket and Spring into two different Eclipse projects, isnt it? Thus, I created an Eclipse project for the Web part and one for the Spring (and later Hibernate as well) part. Now when I start Tomcat with Eclipse I get "...Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/context/ConfigurableApplicationContext" Thats not rocket science. After adding the corresponding Spring lib to the WEB-INF/lib folder another error message appears after server startup telling me that another class is missing from a different jar. Probably I will end up adding all Spring jars into my WEB-INF/lib folder. But thats not what I what. I dont want to add any Spring Core jar in my Web project (Reasons should be clear). I already added all Spring related jars into my different Spring Eclipse project.
Any suggestions.

Cheers,