Hi Sven,

I just tried 6.5 and that's fixed it!  Thank you very much.

If you still want a quickstart to have a look at the code that demonstrates
the issue in 6.4, then let me know.

As it turned out It wasn't to do with my BookmarkableMapper sub class
although the urls that the mapper handles have two segments e.g.
http://localhost:8080/sale/pedro-moran-agronomia-297919.html

The issue seemed to be in the  UrlRenderer.renderRelativeUrl(Url) method in
Wicket 6.4 which seems to have been updated in 6.5

Anyway the ServletWebResponse (SWR) was creating a fullUrl and also an
encodedFullUrl when a fresh request  from a unknown User Agent happens the
two are different given that the encodedFullUrl contains the sessionId:
e.g

fullUrl:

encocedFullUrl:

As these two differ the SWR object was using the UrlRenderer to create a
"Relative Url" this method took a parsed Url e.g:

and produced the relative url which (in 6.4) had a double slash in it:

Incidentally bookmarkable url for the page that the AjaxButton was on was:

"venta/laprida-recoleta-286358.html"

i.e. it had two segments ["venta", "laprida-recoleta-286358.html"] rather
than just one I'm not sure if this caused the double slash?

Anyway let me know if you'd like the quickstart that shows the issue in 6.4

Thanks very much for fixing it in 6.5,

Cheers

Simon