Hi Martin,

I tried again with a simple application and pretty sure updateAjaxAttributes
has no effect on AutoCompleteBehavior. But then, I need to verify with
another party to verify/confirm whether this is a bug or intended feature.
It is working with AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior.

Regards,
James

Martin Grigorov-4 wrote