Sure, just configure it columns with inputs (e.g. a Panel with a contained TextField) for the table cells and wrap the whole table in a form.

Sven

On 01/25/2013 03:27 PM, grazia wrote:
Currently the editable tree table builds rows of editable cells. Each cell is
a panel, and each panel contains fields to which we can add an
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior so that on blur we can update our
persistent data.
Instead of updating at each onblur event on a cell, would it be possible to
modify the row so that the user could click on a Submit button and all
changes be pushed at the same time to the database ?
How ?