Sure things men. But I need to raise this timeout in dev mode since I want
to have the graphical result of my (Ajax) request after having browsed
through the code: when the browser throws an error, I have no way to know
if what I have seen in my debugger is correct or not.

Anyway: +1 for Application#usesDevelopmentMode()

Best regards,

Pierre