Possibly WICKET-4995 ?

Sven

On 02/04/2013 04:29 PM, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Hi,

Put a breakpoint in onBeforeRender and see what are the stack traces.

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 4:21 PM, AnilUpadhyay <anilupadh...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm noticing one of my Wicket pages being rendered twice under certain
circumstances.  For example, when I log in, view a form page and submit the
form, if the success action of the form submission is to view the
bookmarkable details of the newly created entity, then the details page
gets
rendered twice.  I can tell the rendering happens twice because in my logs,
I have added a DEBUG statement that shows when onBeforeRender is called for
this page.

If I do the same action again, without logging out/in, then the double
rendering (or double honk as we've been calling it) doesn't happen again.
I'm only able to replicate this the first time I submit the form after I
log
in.

I'm using wicket security (wasp/swarm) for auth.