Well, are you using Wicket 1.5.x or Wicket 6.x?
Wicket 6.x comes with jQuery already so you might have a conflict between
those two libraries? (I'm not sure about this, never run into it)
Btw, in IE on onChange is preatty much equivalent to an onBlur since the
onChange dosen't bubble:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms536912%28VS.85,loband%29.aspx
Are you changing the value of the select programatically (updating the
value via JS)?
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/pl/iewebdevelopment/thread/3f6a7ea0-0779-441f-ad58-7a0b974643ea
~ Thank you,
Paul Bors