Have a look to http://jetty.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty-6/apidocs/index.html

or

import org.apache.wicket.util.time.Duration;
import org.eclipse.jetty.http.ssl.SslContextFactory;
import org.eclipse.jetty.server.Connector;
import org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server;
import org.eclipse.jetty.server.bio.SocketConnector;
import org.eclipse.jetty.server.ssl.SslSocketConnector;
import org.eclipse.jetty.util.resource.Resource;
import org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext;

public class Start {

        Server server = new Server();
        SocketConnector connector = new SocketConnector();

        // Set some timeout options to make debugging easier.
        connector.setMaxIdleTime(1000 * 60 * 60);
        connector.setSoLingerTime(-1);
        connector.setPort(8080);
        server.setConnectors(new Connector[]{connector});

        WebAppContext webAppContext = new WebAppContext();
        webAppContext.setServer(server);
        webAppContext.setContextPath("/");
        webAppContext.setWar("src/main/webapp");

        server.setHandler(webAppContext);

        try {
            System.out.println(">>> STARTING EMBEDDED JETTY SERVER, PRESS ANY
KEY TO STOP");
            server.start();
            while (System.in.available() == 0) {
                Thread.sleep(5000);