Hi,

I using wicket 1.4.21 and developing an application that needs to work in
IE7 and +., firefox, chrome etc.

I have a problem with IE. Ajax "listener" are called twice because I have
javascript that remove the dropdown default empty option "Choose One".

My ajax listener is called on first time and then the javascript is removing
the default option causing my Ajax listener being called again.

This problems occurs only in IE.
This is not really related to wicket but I was wondering if anyone had this
problems before.

 ** My clients want the "Choose One" option so I can't just put a default
value to the drop down.

Thanks for help.
David

Java code